This agreement was written in English (US). To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version controls.
Date of Last Revision: May 4, 2014
This Statement of Terms and Conditions ("Statement") derives from the ACEECom Principles, and governs our relationship with researchers and others who interact with ACEECom. By using or accessing ACEECom and related website, you agree to this Statement.
General Terms and Conditions
We do our best to keep ACEECom website safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to do that, which includes the following commitments:
1. You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) to ACEECom members and guest.
2. You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access to ACEECom, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
3. You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on ACEECom.
4. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
5. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
6. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
7. You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
8. You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
9. You will not use ACEECom to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
10. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of ACEECom, such as a denial of service attack.
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
1. You will not use the content that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
2. If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable/blacklist your account when appropriate.
3. You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including the ACEECom and Associate Networks Logos), or any confusingly similar marks or logos, without our written permission.
4. You will not copy and use any our website template or script codes or designs (including the ACEECom, Associate Networks and their conference websites) to develop or design any other websites or brochures, without our written permission.
1. We can change any Statements in this page at any time. To get notice of any future be a frequent visitor of this page.
2. We can make changes for legal or administrative reasons, or to correct an inaccurate statement, upon notice without opportunity to comment/reply.